We are pleased to invite renewals of membership for 2022. Existing members do not need to complete another application form, but please advise the Membership Secretary of any changes to contact details. Please click on the link Invitation to Renew 2022 (below) to see what you need to do.
We are also pleased to invite non members to join the Society in 2022. Please click on the link Invitation to Join 2022 to see what you need to do, and also complete the Membership Application Form 2022 (below).
Annual subscriptions run from 1 January to 31 December and cost 50 euros.
- An excellent and inspiring programme of monthly presentations delivered by both accredited Arts Society lecturers and local experts.
- The seasonal Arts Society Review magazine with articles about art, events, travel and other offers.
- Opportunities to join single day trips and extended multi-day trips to arts related destinations.
- Additional articles and lectures by email from The Arts Society UK, and other lectures from The Arts Society website.
- All members are invited to play an active role in the running of the Society and to either join the Committee, or assist as a volunteer.
- Members and guests are invited to socialise with a glass of wine or soft drink after each presentation.
- A regular E-Newsletter full of information, reviews and updates about The Arts Society Marina Alta.
- Please read the Invitation to Join document.
- Fill in the 2022 Membership Application Form and make your payment to the bank using the information in the Invitation to Join document.
- Return the application form and confirmation of payment to the Membership Secretary by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invitation to join 2022
- 2022 Membership Application Form
- Please read and follow the instructions in the Membership Renewal 2022 document.
- Invitation to renew 2022